BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WAS IT MATH OR =.=


                     OKAY Math pretest was not that hard but its only that im so freakin weak in Algebraic Expression and Linear Equation.. GOD if only they didn't change the teacher then i could be better in AE and LE... seriously during both of this topic i was not even focusing on the teacher and i cant remember why... err WHY ?! its not like theres a hot girl in my class... seriously, NOT ONE ! opsi... hak3 but who am i to judge ...



"Everyone gets frustrated and aggressive, and I'd sooner take my aggression out on a guitar than on a person." - Paul Weller


                  Like all other human being, of course im frustrated.... realizing how stupid and useless man i am ... all the time that i wasted on day dreamin and sleepin instead of focusin on academics which really important for my future... HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA SUCCEED IN MY LIFE IF IM ACTIN LIKE THIS ?! i still have less than a year before my PMR so i hope i could have enough time to work on my weaknesses... OLE OLE OLE.. 

0 comments: