BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

I Feel like the Only Child



"There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother." - Astrid Alauda


                        I still remember when i was little and when my siblings were actually care about me... now all of them are pretty much adults and have their husband/wife/girlfriends to layan them...  i started to lose them when i was 11 when i noticed that there was a change in them. okay seriously when you're just a little kid do you appreciate all of this stuff ? if you ask me, i seriously dont even remember what had happened... because when i was that age i thought that its gonna be forever but clearly i was wrong...


                         You know how i feel when i see my friends camaraderie between their brothers and sisters? i feel jealous and depressed by it.... im nice to my sibling but they aren't so nice to me... do you know how it feel ? do u knw ! i guess not... cause  you guys have great intimacy with your siblings


                         whenever i go through my photo album, god i wonder "what happened? seriously i need answers..." cause all that i can see in my album is happiness and love... but now yea we're smilin but thats what we call acting and my family is really good at it except my sister and 3rd brother... 


                          Here i give you some of my friends that have great intimacy with their siblings:
  1. Shahadan
  2. Sapep
  1. Shazwana Sasha
  2. Mohd. Adzwan
  1. Ahmad Irfan
  2. Faiz Afiq

  1. Iqbal and Muaz
  2. Ifat (JEB)
  1. Afiq amadi 
  2. Nik Alif
  1. Aimi Syahira
  2. Aliaa Sabrina
  1. Alia Almaz
  2. Ili Nasiha
  1. Faris Badruddin
  2. Asyraf Badruddin
  1. Hariss Hanisyam
  2. Haniff Hanisyam
  1. Rashdan Suffian Long
  2. Iman Suffian Long
  1. Hadhirah Mahamarowi
  2. Hanis Rowi



I would love to go on but i have school tomorrow so its equal lazy+sleepy


0 comments: