BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

Me and Books

        



                     Okay seriously i am not the kind of guy that read books/novel/comic... the only thing that i read is ROTTW magazine and FACEBOOK ... that was pretty much it... believe me you won't run into me and see me reading.. either you see me wandering around like a crazy man or sittin like im waiting for someone... though i knw that reading is good for me....


                      Then a motivational speech just blew my mind away ! he made me realize that everything is important in life. I then started to cherish all the time that i could with useful things... NOT USELESS... i started to study and my aims is "better man better life better last" ... i want to have a really great job and involve in investment and be rich and maybe if rezeki is on my side then i would like to ask my dream girl to go out with me... cause seriously, MONEY DOES BUY US HAPPINESS... we're not livin in the 19th century nor 20th century... we are in the 21st CENTURY you allzzz ! money is everything ... we need money to survive this cruel and harsh world... i wished that guy could come earlier so that i would realize more quicker...


                       But i have severals factors that keeping me in the darkside :


  • My 'GANGSTER' friends
    • they usually pull me into playin cards
    • some of them are bad... really bad
    • and some of them love to cari pasal with me.. =.=
  • Facebook
    • I spend all my day on facebook although there is no notification
    • i dont knw why this thing hve really effected my life
    • and believe me through all the talkin in facebook but in real world we dont even look at each other
  • My class
    • some fucked up classmates
    • not so cool environment
    • kawan makan kawan punya 'kawan'
  • and much more but my biggest problems are all of the above


Ya Allah, show me the way to success and lead me on the right path so that i could help my parents and take care of them like they take care of me...




0 comments: