BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hope to be The Green Lantern : GONE

           Okay i didn't get the chance to be a Pemimpin Pelajar(PP) or what you  guys like to call Shrek.. but i prefer call them GREEN LANTERN because it sounds more cooler and nerdier.. come on guys seriously hot gila kot costume Green Lantern compared to Batman... Batman have this really big wings which can pull you into any kind of aeroplane engine... and of course you'll be shock if an airplane suddenly changes into a shooting star...



             Actually, there was a lot of people that was nominated as  Calon PP 2011 but some of them are holdin to a nonsense sayin "People in Green will be hate"... HELLO ! do you guys hate Green Lantern ? do you guys hate Green Day ? ... do you guys hate Shrek? i dont think so... do you guys hate Discovery Channel ? and most importantly, do you guys hate EARTH ? no wonder la you throwin stuff sesuka hati...


                 But that's not my problem, the question that has been running through my mind is :

"is it me or what?"


I was alone when they interviewed but my friends was allowed to enter the room with 3 other people... do you know how many people i had to face ? 8 ... Me vs 8 in green... i cant barely hear myself thinkin that time...


OH WAIT ! while writtin this thing i just remembered why ... I DIDNT JOIN ONE OF THE EVENING MEETING BECAUSE I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL... lol no wonder la... hahah !

0 comments: